Wednesday 6 April 2016

My Bucket List | FreshOutTheRunway

I've always loved the idea of having a book were you can write about places you'd like to visit and things that you want to do. Looking through Instagram and Pinterest, I've noticed that  quite a lot of bloggers have been creating a 'Bucket List'. Hence the reason why I've decided to share mine. I've decided to write mine in a book because that way I can add to it, and I can also add pictures once/if I complete what I want to.

A bucket list is the perfect way to plan and map out different places or different things that you want to try. For example, I would like to go to New York during the Christmas period and I really would like to visit The Hobbit set in New Zealand!
Creating a bucket list would be great to do with friends, as you could plan trips together and you would have people to do it with.

What's on your Bucket List?
Love, Chloe x