Tuesday 22 August 2017

Starting Fresh | Chloe Browne

Hey guys,
I know I've been absent for the past few months, ALOT has been going on in my life. From exam stress to getting my results back and a few traumatic times. But guess what? I AM BACK! and I am BACK FOR GOOD! I do apologise for my absence but I'm going to make up for it!

So recently I have begun a YouTube channel and it would mean the world to me if you would watch my videos and subscribe. I hit a brick wall and I'm still really unsure what I want to do with my life, but I thought actually doing something that I have always wanted to do will give me that little bit more confidence to do things that are out of my comfort box!  


I would also love if you could leave a comment telling me what videos you would like to see, I do have a list of videos that I'm really excited to film, but it would be great to have your input as well.

As always, thank you for reading and I will be back soon with another post about all things fashion and beauty!

Love, Chloe x

Instagram/Twitter: @Chloebrowne22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!