Thursday 24 March 2016

Naked 2 Dupe | FreshOutTheRunway

I'm always on the look out for cheaper alternatives of a high end product, so when I seen this palette I instantly fell in love! Urban Decay eyeshadows have always been internationally loved by makeup artists and makeup lovers all around the world.
Both palettes are very similar in colour, packaging and layout. The Naked 2 palette has a nude/cream metal case, with grey font. Also, the W7 palette has the same style of packaging. The case is nude with grey font; however the case isn't as strong as the Naked 2 palettes. Moreover, in the Naked 2 all the pans have a name underneath them, unlike the W7. The names on the W7 palette are located on the back.
Both brushes are double ended, but the Naked 2 has a significantly better one. The W7 brush isn't bad, but it does have a foam end which I'm particularly not fond of. In addition, the Naked 2 has a large mirror which is extremely handy, especially for traveling. However, the W7 doesn't come with a mirror.
The first image is swatches of the Naked 2 and the second image is swatches of the W7 palette. I'm extremely pleased with the W7 eyeshadows. They are pigmented and the shimmers are gorgeous! I'm especially blown away by the 8th shadow up, it is insanely pigmented and creamy. Also, the 4th shadow up, it's even more pigmented than Urban Decay's! However the only fault I have with this palette is that some of the eyeshadows can be chalky. The W7 palettes are an amazing dupe and I WILL be purchasing the other palettes!


Love, Chloe x