Wednesday 23 March 2016

Top 3 Eyeshadow Palettes | FreshOutTheRunway



Eyeshadow is the product that can take any eye look from basic to brilliant! I've used many eyeshadow palettes and after a lot of thought and swatches, I've finally found my top 3!
The famous Morphe palette! Ever since I watched Jaclyn Hill talk about these palettes I've been on the look out. I'm completely and utterly obsessed with this palette. I purchased mine on Beauty Bay for around £15. Morphe palettes are extremely affordable and highly pigmented.
In each palette you get 35 different shades of eyeshadow. My favourite palette from their range is the 35N Matte. All the shades are matte, which is defiantly useful to have. I have never found a palette which every shade is matte, until I found this.
The shades are pigmented perfectly, there is a great range of warm and cool tones in this palette. Many of the shades I put in my crease, as they are amazing transition colours.
The only thing I don't like about this palette is there is a lot of fall out when you put your brush into the shadow. However, I've come to realise that what's a bit of fall out when you get these insanely great eyeshadows, and for the price they are truly amazing!
I've never used ABH (Anastasia Beverly Hills) eyeshadows before but once I tried these out I instantly fell in love. ABH Self Made palette has a range of matte and shimmery shadows. This palette is one that can be used all year around, there are dark and light shadows which would look great on anyone. I'm especially loving the shade 'Pink Champagne' and 'Hot Chocolate'.
My friend bought me this for Christmas, but I believe she bought this on Beauty Bay. The palette comes with a double ended brush, which is great for blending out the shadows. Also, the shades are pigmented and creamy. They glide on smoothly without being chalky.
Swatches of the eyeshadows:
(Left to right)
- Hot Chocolate
- Spirit Rock
- Isla
- Sherbert
- Hot & Cold
- Treasure
- Deep Purple
- Buttery
- Blossom
- Blush
- Witchy
- Self Made
- Metallic Plum
- Pink Champagne
Lastly, the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. These palettes have had so many great reviews, and I have to agree with them all! Urban Decay are known for having amazing eyeshadow palettes and makeup. I love warm toned palettes and this one is great. There is a mixture of matte and shimmery shades. The shades are pigmented, creamy and not at all chalky. This palette also comes with a brush which is double ended, and a large mirror which is perfect if you are doing your eyeshadow on the go.
I love this palette. The 4 different palettes retail for £37 each. I bought mine from Debenhams but you can also buy them from lots of different shops. They are amazing to give as a gift for a birthday and Christmas.
Swatches from left to right:
- Foxy
- Half Baked
- Bootycall
- Chopper
- Tease
- Snakebite
- Suspect
- Pistol
- Verve
- YDK
- Busted
- Blackout

Links:

Love, Chloe x