Saturday 2 April 2016

Mini Miss Sporty Haul | FreshOutTheRunway

Recently, I popped into my local Superdrug and noticed that they had an offer on the Miss Sporty range; 3 products for £5. So due to Miss Sporty being a brand I've heard great things about, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I decided to pick up a foundation, mascara and an eyeliner. My mum decided to pick up a foundation, a primer and a concealer.

Insta Glow Foundation in Ivory:
This foundation gives a light coverage, it's very light weight and creamy. It does help to give a coverage to the skin, however it doesn't cover redness or dark circles. It would be a great foundation to wear to school and for the price it's pretty good.

Insta Glow Primer:
My mum loves this primer, it has a gorgeous shine which helps to brighten the face. It doesn't have any smell to it and is a pearl pink colour. Again, it's light weight and creamy, this would be great for dry skin types, but unfortunately not for oily skin types as it is illuminating.

Plum Up Extra Lash:
I love this mascara! Firstly, the wand is amazing, it's thin which helps to grab each and every individual lash. Also, the mascara helps to curl my lashes without using an eyelash curler. It adds volume and length, I would recommend this to anyone who wants, full voluptuous lashes.

Perfect Stay Concealer:
I've heard a lot of amazing reviews based upon this concealer. So when me and my mum went into Superdrug I instantly recommended it to her. She says that it has great coverage so it covers dark circles, creamy when applying and doesn't crease under the eyes.

Studio Lash Eyeliner:
I think we can all relate to the struggle of eyeliner! But this eyeliner defiantly helps me. The stick is extremely thin which helps me to get the precise wing that I want. I find that a lot of eyeliners smudge on my eyes since I have hooded eyes, but this one doesn't. I'm so happy I purchased this product!

Links:

Love, Chloe x