Wednesday 30 March 2016

March Favourites | FreshOutTheRunway

It's the end of March and what better way to reflect on the month by writing about my monthly favourites. I've spent the majority of the month longing for spring, I even started buying pastels earlier than normal; hence the top.
Forwarding on from that point, I'm obsessed with this top I picked up from Primark. I love the lace detail at the top and the colour. It's a pale pink which looks great with either black or blue jeans. I've been wearing this to college, It's comfortable and looks effetely flawless. For the price of £10 I would recommend this to anyone.
Moreover, I've been loving essence lip liners; they retail for £1 each, yes you read correctly £1. They are brilliant, they glide on smoothly and the pigmentation is great. To build up colour I would normally go around my lips twice and then fill in.
Once I get in from college I love to take my makeup off. Usually I would use some sort of Micellar water, but recently I've fell in with this. I can honestly say that I will never go back to the micellar water. Simple is great with skin care as it doesn't have any unnecessary chemicals, and is gentle on the skin. Once this bottle runs out, I will 100% be buying another.
Clean & Clear has always been a brand I rely on to clear my skin when I get bad breakouts. Unfortunately this month hasn't been great, my skin has broke out and gone extremely dry.  But Clean & Clear has come to my rescue, I apply these products to my face once washing. The Spot Control Moisturiser helps to sooth any inflamed skin where the spots are and the Fast Clearing Treatment helps to actually break the spot down.
I've talked about this palette in recent blog posts, but I can't stress enough how amazing it. I love the eyeshadows and highlights. It's beautiful and for the price it's a necessity in anyone's makeup kit. (I'll link older blog post down below, were I've gone into much more detail).
I also did a post about these candles. I love them. The price is amazing (£1) and it's really cute. They burn for 16hrs and the smell is amazing when opening the lid. They add a little pop of colour on my dressing table. (I will also link down below my review on these).
After months of debating whether or not to buy this, I finally caved in. I have previously seen beauty Youtubers use this in their tutorials, such as Jaclyn Hill and Kathleen Lights. It's been one of their go to products, so I thought if it's great for them then I'm going to try it out. And nope I do not regret my decision. Mac Fix+ helps to add extra dewiness to my face and helps any loose powder sink in. I also spray some of this onto an eyeshadow brush and it gives the eyeshadow a foiled essence. This product is a beauty go to product.
I love a liquid lipstick, especially one that doesn't dry my lips out. Mac have recently brought out a liquid lipstick range, the colours a gorgeous. The formula is great, I apply a lip liner under mine and then go in an apply. They don't dry my lips out and glide on creamy. My sister decided to buy this one, and I've probably wore it more than her. It's the perfect red - Fashion Legacy.

So onto other things I've been loving:

Movies:
- The Great Gatsby
- Batman v Superman (Ben Affleck was brilliant being Batman)
- Mockingjay Part 2
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron
- The Longest Ride

Love, Chloe x

Links: