Sunday 10 April 2016

Too Faced Collection | FreshOutTheRunway


I absolutely love Too Faced, I guess it's one of the brands that I couldn't live without, anyone agree? From packaging to products it's insanely beautiful.
I defiantly have purchased a fair amount of products, in order to come to a conclusion of whether the brand is a hit or miss. Overall, I can't fault the brand apart from one product which I particularly was disappointed in. But other than that, the products are clearly a hit!
So, based upon that I've decided to write about my Too Faced collection, and why I adore it so much.

Soul Mates Blush Bronzer - Ross & Rachel


This would be great for travelling, it has got a combination of a blush and a bronzer which is handy because you wouldn't need to take both. This bronzer helps to add a subtle pop of bronze onto the face without it looking too much. It's very light and defiantly build able, this is great for days when you don't want a full contour but want to add some warmth into the face.

Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless Bronzer


I've recently talked about this in my blog post 'Products I won't be buying again'. I won't go into too much detail about this as I will leave the link to that post down below, but I didn't like this at all. The colour was completely wrong for me and didn't do what the packaging said it would. However, just because this didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you :).

Brow Envy Eyebrow Kit


This is amazing! It's great for travelling and really cute. This would be great as a birthday or Christmas present. Within the set you get; a shade for blonde hair and a shade for brunette hair. Also, a highlighter and setting wax. Personally I prefer not to use the wax as it can look clumpy in my brows and let's be honest we all want perfect brows. The great thing about this is that if you struggle with your brows then there are stencils which help to outline the brow for you. It also comes with the most adorable mini tweezers, a mini brush and spoolie and a pencil. What more could you need?

Romantic Eyes Eyeshadow Palette


This palette would be great for Valentines day, all the colours are gorgeous. They are pigmented and not chalky. Too Faced are known for their insanely beautiful eyeshadows, and this palette doesn't disappoint. The gold shade especially is beautiful, I struggle to find a great gold shade but this one is perfect. The palette contains 9 shades, each are miles different to the each other but they all compliment each other very well.

Absolutely Invisible Translucent Powder


I have two of these powders, one I've hit pan on (sad times) but they are great. They apply smoothly on the face, I tend to get an oily nose and they help to stop the oil from getting though. They also could be used to set the under eye concealer, as the translucent  essence doesn't add any colour.

Links:

Love, Chloe x