Monday 11 April 2016

The Beauty Tag | FreshOutTheRunway

I've been seeing this tag floating around Bloglovin for quite some time now and I've decided to give it ago!


Question 1: What is your biggest beauty product addiction?
I would defiantly say that I'm obsessed with eyeshadow palettes. I can't just use one palette when creating a dramatic eye look, each palette offers it's own unique shades.

Question 2: How many products from your addiction do you have?
So I have around 6 palettes, give or take a few. I always find myself reaching for the same palettes but you can never have enough, right? I'm waiting for the Morphe 350 palette to come back into stock on BeautyBay but it feels like I've been waiting forever :(

Question 3: What is the beauty product you hate?
I have a love/hate relationship with eyeliner. Seriously I can't do eyeliner for anything, when it's great it's great but when it's bad it's badddd. I don't think I've ever actually been pleased with my eyeliner, I can't even use tape.

Question 4: What has been your biggest challenge in beauty?
The whole contour like Kim K trend. Kim K has the most flawless contour I have ever seen, but unfortunately for me I can't re-create it. I can't blend it, every shade I buy is too dark or orange, and when I actually think it looks okay, I go out into day light and I have a massive bronze patch on my cheek. Oh well I can keep trying :)

Question 5: What is one beauty comfort zone you don't ever think you'll leave?
HIGHLIGHT! I love highlight, it can bring a makeup look together in one stroke. I apply it everywhere, my nose, chin, eyebrows, cheekbones and inner corners of my face. I especially love it when it's sunny.

Question 6: What is one beauty thing you suck at?
Apart from eyeliner and contour, I really struggle to paint my nails. I used to be brilliant at painting them, but now I can barley stay on the nail and 99.9% of the time I end up spilling it on me or my bed sheets. Plus most of the time it chips an hour later.

Question 7: What is one trend in beauty you don't understand?
The whole emoji contouring. Have you ever seen those 30 second videos on Instagram of people contouring with emoji shapes? So like a poo for bronzer and a love heart for blush. Yeah I don't understand that, I mean it looks cool and everything but it probably takes around half an hour to do, and even then it's just going to be blended in. I will say that it does take skill to do that though!

I loved doing this tag!

Love, Chloe x