Wednesday 22 June 2016

ELLE Magazine June 2016 | FreshOutTheRunway

 
Walking into my local Sainsbury's, I immediately noticed that ELLE were giving away a sample size of the new Benefit Brow Pencil along with their magazine. I've seen so many people uploading photos on Instagram of the new range, so when I seen this I had to pick one up.
 
 
Benefit have always been one of my favourite makeup brands, the quality of their products are amazing! I love eyebrows, they can transform and shape any makeup look. So I had high hopes for this!
 
Normally, my go to is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in medium brown, I've been using it for around 9 months now, and it has never failed me. I can't say that I am brilliant at brows, some days they can be twin sisters and other days they aren't even related (there's no in-between).
 
The packaging for the product is beautiful, I love the metallic silver! I also love the box it comes in. The fact that Benefit have added a 3 step guide to doing your brows on the side, just adds that extra pop!
 
The product itself glided on smoothly, easy to shape and easy to fill in the brows. The colour was shade 2 (I think), so for someone who has blonde hair and doesn't want a dark intense brow, it really worked. The only negative I have for this product is that it is quite a thick application, so if you are looking for a bold brow, it's great. As long as you use soft strokes and take your time, you should be good to go!
 
 
 
Please comment down below whether you want to try the product, or you have any holy grail brow products! I hope you enjoyed reading, and if you want to try the brow pencil before it comes out, I highly advise buying the ELLE magazine in case you don't like it.
 
 
Love, Chloe x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!