Tuesday 31 May 2016

TK Maxx Mini Haul | FreshOutTheRunway

 

 
 
As you know, I love TK Maxx! It's one of my favourite shops to go in. You can either walk in an find a mini Sephora, then wish you had an endless amount of money in your bank. Or you can walk in and find nothing! Luckily when I walked into my local one, I found lots, hence the mini haul.
 
 
 
 
What I picked up:
- Burt's Bees lip gloss - £2.99
- Victorias Secret Body Shimmer - £3.00
- Too Faced Lipstick - £6.99
- Too Faced Glitter Glue - £8.99
- Hand Cream - £1.00
 
 
 
Every product I bought was under £10 each, which is insane especially for Too Faced products. My total came to £22.97, it may seem a lot but considering Too Faced lipsticks are £17 each, I got a great deal.
 
 
 
The Burt's Bees lip gloss is stunning, it's a mauve pink. I apply a lip liner then the lip gloss. If you don't like a super glossy lip these would be perfect for you, they give a layer of shine but aren't too intense that when you wear it your lips look wet!
 
 
 
Every time I walked into TK Maxx, I would see the VS body shimmer but couldn't bring myself to pay £12.99 for it. So when I walked in again I noticed that it had been reduced in the sale for £3! Yep £3, you read correctly haha. They had lots as well, so if you are interested in one, make sure to go take a look. I thought this would be perfect to dust all over my shoulders, cheekbones, basically anywhere when I go on holiday. When I have a tan I prefer to adds lots of bronzer, and this would be perfect!
 
 
 
I recently got given a Too faced lipstick as a gift for my birthday, so when I seen another I instantly went for it! The shade is called 'Stiletto Red'. It's a deep red, with would look perfect with an intense cat eye wing. The consistency is extremely pigmented and creamy, Too Faced never let me down.
 
 
 
As well as, I picked up the Too Faced Glitter Glue. My excitement when I seen this was through the roof. I have been wanting this for ages but it has been sold out everywhere I go, and when I seen it, my eyes lit up aha! I haven't tired it yet but if it's good enough for Jaclyn Hill then it's good enough for me! Literally my motto in life!

 
 
Lastly, the hand cream. It was only £1, my hands normally get really dry throughout the day, and I thought I could throw it in my bag. I think it's really cute and smells divine. It is 'Honey and Almond' scented, it's gorgeous!
 
 
 
I really hoped you enjoyed this mini haul, next time you walk by a TK Maxx be sure to check it out, you never know what treasures you'll find!

 
Please leave me a comment if you have found any treasures!
Love, Chloe x

4 comments:

  1. TK Maxx is great for bargains, so true though you can walk in and find nothing! X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yeah it happens to me most of the time haha X

      Delete
  2. lovely picks!! the lip shade looks so unique (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I has really pleased with what I picked up! It gorgeous on, so creamy :)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment!