Monday 28 March 2016

My Go To Spring Makeup Look | FreshOutTheRunway

It's officially Spring, so what better time to bring out the pastels and pinks. Today, I thought I would talk you through my Spring go to makeup look; consisting of pink lips and a lot of highlight!
For foundation I like to use an illuminating one. During Spring I prefer to have a dewy foundation which looks healthy, where as in Winter I prefer a matte face. Furthermore, I use a light concealer to brighten my under eyes and to cover any dark circles. My eyebrows are defiantly the most important part on my face, so I use my dip brow pomade applied by an angled brush. Then I take a spoolie with product on and brush that through my brows, this gives a feathered look which makes them look natural. Lastly, the highlight. I'm obsessed with highlight so I basically apply this everywhere on my face. I apply it above my eyebrows, my cheekbones, chin and nose.
 The Carli Bybel palette produced with BHcosmetics is perfect for spring. The mauve pink shades look gorgeous in the crease and the gold highlighter applied on the lid. I also like to put the lightest highlighter shade in my inner corner and under the brow to add an extra pop of glow. Moreover, I apply a thick layer of mascara onto my lashes. I love long lashes and for Spring it helps the eyes to look awake.
On my lips, I like to lip line my lips before applying anything. I'm loving pink lips at the moment, especially glossy. I use the Revlon ColorBurst lip butter, it's gorgeous. It's not a lip gloss, but they do give a finish of a lip gloss and are hydrating which I love since my lips are forever chapped. If I'm not using the lip butter I will use the NYX soft matte lip cream, these are amazing. Their stay power is great and the colours are beautifully pigmented.

Products used:


Love, Chloe x