Sunday 17 April 2016

Get To Know Me Tag | FreshOutTheRunway

I previously decided to do the Beauty Tag and you guys seemed to like it, so I've decided to do the ' Get to know me tag'. I found this tag at Megan Has OCD, which gave me the inspiration to do it.  I really hope you enjoyed reading this, and make sure to try it yourself! It's fun!



Do you have a middle name?
Yeah

What was your favourite subject at school?
I really loved English Literature at school. I enjoyed exploring and commenting on why an author has said what they said. I also really loved annotating poems and reading books. My favourite book we did was 'Animal Farm'.

What is your favourite drink?
WATER! Plain but I love it.

What is your favourite song at the moment?
I don't have one favourite, but I have been loving 'Cheater' and 'Lovestruck' by The Vamps and Taylor Swift's 'New Romantics'.

What is your favourite food?
Defiantly potatoes. I love chips so much, I think I've got a slight obsession, but who doesn't right?

What was the last thing you bought?
The last thing I bought was a glow stick at The Vamps concert, for £8. *Quick Story; I bought the glow stick and it was working fine until I got into the arena, The Vamps came on and this stick wouldn't work, like at all. So I kept pressing the button and still it wouldn't come on. Then when the second to last song came on, it finally started to light up! Safe to say I was extremely disappointed! 

Favourite book of all time?
I can't chose one :/

Do you have any pets?
Yep, I have a gorgeous dog called Belle, she is my world!

Favourite perfume?
I really love Marc Jacobs Honey, it's my signature scent! It smells so summery and girly, I love it!

Favourite holiday?
OMG this will defiantly have to be Florida. That holiday was the best holiday of my life. We went to Disney and Universal. America is so unreal, I absolutely loved it. I've always said that if I had to chose one place to only visit for the rest of my life, it would be Florida, the possibilities are endless there!

Are you married?
Nope.

Have you ever been out of the country, if so where?
I've been out of the country 5 times;
-Greece
-Cyprus
-Germany
-Tenerife
-Florida

Do you speak any other language?
Other than English, I studied German at school, however I wasn't very good at it. I could say basic things, but never anything complicated I really struggled learning other languages. But I did pass my GCSE, so I'm probably not as bad as I think :).

How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 siblings.

What is your favourite shop?
Oooo, I have a few of these haha. I really love Primark, as well as Selfridges. I always love looking at the makeup and bags in Selfridges, it's the perfect shop! I also love, cute one of a kind shops, they always sell cute things.

Favourite restaurant?
I don't really go out for a lot of meals, me and my friends just go to Nando's if we want a catch up. But I wouldn't class Nando's as a restaurant, so based upon that, I don't think I have one. Wow, I need to up my restaurant game haha.

Favourite movie?
LORD OF THE RINGS; I cannot rave enough how good those movies are! Yeah they are extremely long, but I prefer a long movie anyway. You should 100% check them out if you haven't all ready.

Favourite TV shows?
Seeing as I spend 99.9% inside, I've found quite a few shows that I love;
- Once Upon A Time
- Gossip Girl
- The Vampire Dairies
- Falling Skies
- House Of Anubis
- Goggle Box

PC or Mac?
Mac

How tall are you?
5'2

Can you cook?
I'd like to say that I can cook, but I haven't really tried cooking an extensive meal. I can cook a Sunday roast, but other than that I haven't tried. I'm a really picky eater so I don't really have a varied diet, I kinda just eat the same thing over and over haha.

I really enjoyed doing this tag, I hope you like it.

Love, Chloe x