Wednesday 13 April 2016

My First Ever Concert | FreshOutTheRunway

On April 12th, I went to my first ever concert!!
Me and my friend Sophie went to The Vamps in concert, it was brilliant! The atmosphere was great, I had never been to a concert before and I'm so glad that this was my first.

Set List:

- Rest Your Love
- Cheater
- Somebody To You
- Kung Fu Fighting
- Sorry/Perfect/Stressed Out/Stitches/Can't Feel My Face/Lean On - Medley
- Wild Heart
-Windmills
- Written Off/Risk It All
- Stay
- I Found A Girl
- Volcano
- Oh Cecilia
- Tristan's Drum Solo
- Last Night
- Can We Dance
- Stolen Moments
- Wake Up

They also had special guests such as; Conor Maynard, Hometown and The Tide. All guests were great but we were really excited for The Vamps to come on. My favourite performances were; Cheater, Stay, Volcano and Wake Up. All songs were performed amazingly especially because they were live! As well as they had an Instax counter, where you could have your picture taken on a polaroid for free, which added extra individuality to the tour. I will defiantly be getting tickets to their next tour!













Love, Chloe x