Saturday 23 April 2016

Glossy Lips | FreshOutTheRunway

Hey guys! We all love a glossy lip right? Well I know I do haha. I've been really excited to write this post as my recent posts have been about getting to know me since I'm new to the blogging world! Therefore, today I've decided to share with you my tips and tricks to getting those Victoria Secret angle glossy lips! And of course my top 5 lip gloss products.

My Top 5:
Top to Bottom:

Essence XXXL Nude Lip Gloss - 05 Just Nude
This is a calm nude, it is extremely affordable since it is by the Essence brand. This lip gloss would look great on a bride for her wedding day, it is gorgeous and subtle.

Stila Lip Glaze - 07 Grape Fruit
Stila are worldwide known for their amazing lip gloss, it's pigmented and super glossy. Their lip gloss are defiantly one of my go-to favourites. I love the packaging of this product, it's so unique.

LA Girl Glaze Lip Paint
I'm not too sure what this shade is, but its a nude, pinky colour. I wore this for prom and it was so beautiful, the only thing I didn't like about it was the taste. It a strong mint which I hate, but I can deal with it because the gloss is beautiful.

Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss - Move
I can't even explain how pigmented this gloss is! It's amazing! The wand applies smoothly and generously. One application and your good to go!
Victoria Secret Shine Drama Lip Gloss
What better brand to get the VS angle glossy lip than the brand itself. When me and my family took a trip to Florida we went to the mall and I picked this treasure up there. I love this gloss, it isn't too intense but looks elegant on the lips. This would be great for someone who wants a glossy lip, but doesn't want it too intense.


My Tips and Tricks to getting a glossy lip:
- Exfoliate your lips! It takes the top layer of dry skin off your lips and makes them super smooth.

- Moisturize your lips! Once you have exfoliated your lips, moisturize them. I cannot stress this enough, it makes your lips super creamy ready to apply anything.

- Use a lip pencil before applying the lip gloss! The lip liner helps to add extra colour that the lip gloss may not. It also helps to blend the lip gloss into your lips, if you want a subtle look, it helps to make them look natural.

I hope this was useful in deciding what next lip gloss to buy and how to apply it!
Love, Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!