Friday 6 May 2016

Birthday Haul | FreshOutTheRunway


It was my birthday last week, so I thought I'd share with you my presents. Before I begin to talk about them, a little disclaimer; I am extremely grateful for all my presents, and I am in now way bragging about what I got. I'm insanely lucky to have received these presents!
Moving away from that, I finally turned 17! and I hit 100 follows on Bloglovin! Thank you all so much!





So my makeup obsession grows! As I have said in many of my posts, I love love love makeup! I have a few stories to tell about the makeup I was gifted. So let's start with the Morphe 350, but first can we just talk about how BEAUTIFUL it is! I, along with thousands of people have fell in love with the beauty of this palette. So, every night I stayed up until 1am to see if this palette had come onto BeautyBay, and it finally did after 3 months! I ran to my mum, yep 1am and she ordered for me! I'm obsessed, I've only used it once, but I'm planning on doing a blog post on it, so stay tuned!
Moreover, I went shopping on my birthday and picked up a Mac concealer. I love this! It covers my dark circles and any imperfections. It is quite expensive for a concealer, but a small amount does go a long way!
In addition, my mum and dad treated me to a new foundation. They know how desperate I am to concealer my red cheeks and thought it would be great to get me a foundation, and gosh have I fell in love with it. They also picked up a green cream to put under it to counteract the redness, and a cooling balm which is suppose to calm the redness on the skin. I am obsessed with the combination, I apply the 'Calm Skin' to my cheeks, then the green cream, then the foundation. I normally wouldn't go for a matte foundation, but this is light but full coverage. It does apply creamy then gradually dries matte, but I've found that adding highlight to the right areas adds a lift on the face! Also, I got a Too Faced lipstick in bright pink. I've decided that this summer I want to move out of my comfort zone and try brighter colours, and I really liked it when I wore it!




I also got some new shoes! Summer is approaching and I think it's time to bring out the sandals. The first pair are from Primark and I think were around £16. I love the lace up trend that's around at the moment, I can't wait to wear these with my black skinny jeans and a grey cami top! The second pair are from New Look and were in the sale for £8! Yep £8! I couldn't believe it myself when I saw the label. I'm obsessed with how plain they are, and the gold heal is just perfect. I'm so excited to wear these!




My mum always likes to get me something precious to keep, a thoughtful gift. I have to say these are my favourite presents of all as they are the most thoughtful! She bought me a rose gold matching bracelet and necklace. They are extremely elegant and beautiful. I love them so much!



Moreover, I got this pretty book. I asked my mum and dad if they could get me a note book, so I could write things in it. It's beautiful and the detail is beyond perfection. I've started to write songs and it's something I really love doing, so I needed a book for them!


I also got some clothes, money and The Vamps album, yeah I was extremely excited about that! It hasn't been out of the car since I got it! I think i'll do a different blog post on the clothes I received, because I love them!
I really hoped you enjoyed reading this, and please leave a comment!
Love, Chloe x


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 Bloglovin followers and I hope you had a great birthday! I'm so jealous you have that Morphe palette, it's so stunning! The note book is so pretty and you will love The Vamps album, it's amazing!!x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Keep looking out on Beauty Bay or Cult Beauty they'll probably be restocking soon, as the Morphe site has been restocking regularly. I love love love The Vamps album it's amazing! Track 12!!!

      Delete
  2. such lovely items!! the shoes and jewelry look so pretty!! and I'm waiting for a morphe palette to get in the mail too bahaha (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You'll love the Morphe palette, it's the best out the collection! Haha :)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment!