Wednesday 25 May 2016

Gerard Cosmetics | FreshOutTheRunway

 
 
I've heard great things about Gerard Cosmetics so I decided that I'd try a few products. I picked up 2 liquid lipsticks and 1 lipstick. The liquid lipsticks are called; Cher and Invasion, and the lipstick is called Vintage Rose.
 
 
 
 
The first 2 (left to right) are the two liquid lipsticks; Cher being the pink toned and Invasion being the brown. I really like the light weight feel they give on my lips, they don't feel like I have anything on them. I also like that I don't need to moisturise my lips before I put them on as they aren't too drying (as far as a liquid lip can go). I do prefer a glossy lip to a matte but I wanted to jump on the trend haha. For the price of £9.50, they are good. However, throughout the day they do become patchy, so you would need to top up!
 
 
I am really pleased with the lipstick, normally I would stick to my go to MAC lipsticks but I thought for £9.50 I would try them. The colour lasts all day, doesn't become flakey and it's really pigmented. The only issue I have with these is that when I am applying to my lips ,they are not as creamy as MAC saying that it is a satin formula. Otherwise for the price I will be buying more, I'll moisturise my lips before hand and let you know if they apply better :)
 
 
I think my favourite thing about the cosmetics line is the packaging! It's beautiful! The gold is stunning and what I love about the lipstick is that it has a weight to it (if you get me). I prefer a lipstick that feels heavy, so I know it's made well rather than a light packaging that I'll probably lose. That's what is great, there's a slim chance of you losing them since they are so eye catching!
 
 
They make great Instagram photos! haha.
Please leave a comment on whether you have tried any out and which ones you would or wouldn't recommend!
Love, Chloe x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!