Thursday 26 May 2016

Top 3 Essence Lip Liners | FreshOutTheRunway



Left to Right:

- 07 Cute Pink
- 06 Satin Mauve
- 11 In The Nude

I talked about these lip liners in my March monthly favourites, so I thought I'd go into more detail about them. They are £1 each, which itself is a brilliant price for a lip liner. They are pigmented and easy to apply. I will say they can be rough on the lips, therefore I moisturize my lips before hand. But saying that, they are great for outlining the lips and colouring them in. Essence also have another lip liner which is around £2, and that one is a lot more creamy. I did purchase one of those a couple months back and loved it. However, I haven't had chance to re-purchase but I will be soon.

Do you like Essence lip liners and what lip liners do you use? Please leave in the comments.
Love, Chloe x


5 comments:

  1. They look so pretty! Love Essence! (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essence in general and these lip liners are the best! I like your blog and I followed you to keep.up.with your future posts :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I also really like the lipsticks! And thank you for following!

      Delete
  3. I love Essence in general and these lip liners are the best! I like your blog and I followed you to keep.up.with your future posts :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!